City of Kemp
Kemp is on State highways 175 and 274 and Farm roads 1895 and 1391 near Cedar Creek Reservoir. Kemp is eight miles southeast of Kaufman in southeastern Kaufman County.
Kemp was named for Malvina Kemp Watkins, wife of John Marr Watkins, the first postmaster, and was officially established when the post office opened in 1851.
TRASH PICK UP SATURDAY
TRASH SERVICE WILL RUN SATURDAY 11/26/2022